How you can get involved
We provide superb training and equipment for crew members. This provides an excellent opportunity for learning, as well as continuing the life saving tradition. We offer an opportunity to begin one of the most rewarding voluntary jobs.
To become a crew member you need to:
- be over 16 and under 45 years old
- be physically fit
- live and/or work within the Freshwater area
- be a team player who will be accepted by the crew
- communicate well with others
- listen and carry out instructions
- be enthusiastic and reliable for training and fundraising events
- willing to learn new skills and apply these
Come down on a wednesday or Sunday moring
We are still looking for fundraisers and event organisers.
Supporters and Volunteers have helped to make the Charity what it is today.
Can you help?
We always need extra help for our various fundraising activities throughout the year.
Could you rattle a bucket to collect coin at a fundraising event, or pack a bag in a Supermarket?
Deliver Appeal leaflets for us at various times of year in your local area – even a few roads close to your home would be a great help.
Do you have any other talents or skills which could help us if you have a little time to spare?
If you are able to help in any way, contact us on.